Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Grace the Athlete . . .

Grace has been doing a soccer camp this week. Several members of her soccer team are doing it with her so she has had a lot of fun these last two days. She is wrapping up her softball season in a couple of weeks and she is also starting indoor soccer on the 14th. If you ask her which sport she prefers . . .she'll tell you soccer, but she is a great ball player too. At the beginning of the season it was a lot cooler out and we were in first place in our division. Last Saturday and Sunday we lost both of our games. Playing in the 98 degree Texas heat from 3-5pm is not a fun thing!! I'm one of the coaches for her softball team and by the end of the game even I'm grumpy and ready to get anywhere that there is air conditioning :)
Here's Grace hanging out on the exercise ball after her soccer camp today in her Mathews United jersey.

2 comments:

Holly K said...

thanks for making me cry with that Gracie song. ... :) ha ha. My hormones are so not balanced. I don't know if they will ever be. I am such a softee now that I have a baby. I love it.
Can't wait to see you soon!

Love ya..holly

The Christenson's said...

I love the Gracie song! Sometimes I put your blog on just to hear it! It's great!