Saturday, June 7, 2008

Another Day in Paradise . . .

Caden has the stomach flu. The good thing is that he knows when it is going to happen and he runs to the toilet. Another milestone in my book. The bad thing is that we were supposed to have The Stittmatters over for dinner tonight. I literally walked in the door from getting all of the food at the grocery store and he told me that his stomach hurt and ran to the bathroom.

Please pray that the rest of us don't get it!! I have lysoled (word?!?) the whole house and I'm about to get out the bleach. I'm such a germaphobe when it comes to someone getting the stomach virus in our house!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a neat song for a very special "Gracie"

Granddad

The Boyds said...

I probably shouldn't have posted mine about Nicholas! :-) Hopefully Caden is feeling better! I LOVE that song about Grace, how amazing