Thursday, June 12, 2008

Another Cadenism . . .

I love the blog to document the funny things that the kids do and say. When Caden came out of the bathroom yesterday he had his underwear in his hand and was naked from the waist down. He looks at me and says, "Mom, can you inside these out?" He makes me giggle :)

He has also firmly decided that he is NOT going to kindergarten. "All they do is journal writing all day! I'm NOT doing that!" Insert teachable moment - "Caden, Grace loved kindergarten. We are not going to discuss kindergarten anymore until you have finished your first day. THEN, we'll be able to discuss it, but until you have been, you really are not in a position to tell me what you are and aren't going to do." This could be interesting . . .

1 comment:

Daisy said...

Funny stuff!! :)