Saturday, June 13, 2009

Matthew's Graduation June 2009

On the last day of school this year I hopped on a plane with two of my brothers to Minneapolis. We stayed in Elk River, MN, on Friday night so that my brother Steve could see a friend of his from high school. We ate dinner with them and then made it to the hotel. I was exhausted from all the activity that day and was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Saturday morning we drove to Duluth for the graduation party. We were about 2 1/2 hours in the car and made it there uneventfully. Thank goodness :) Here are some pics from the party and then we all went to dinner that evening. It was great to see everyone.

I think that the best part of the trip was spending time with my brothers. It usually never happens without spouses or kids and it was a great time. We all fought like siblings the whole trip, but we had a lot of trips down memory lane and a lot of laughs too.

Matthew, the graduate, and I at dinner.
Cassie and I
Mike and Matthew
The Cake
My brother Tom, Mike, Cassie, and Steve

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

i bet you were one tired lady! sounds like it was fun!