Saturday, June 13, 2009

10885 108th Place...Osseo, Minnesota

Was where we lived from when I was 2 until the end of 5th grade when we moved to Illinois. The house didn't used to be this color and everything sure did look a whole lot smaller. My brothers and I stopped here on our way back to Minneapolis. It was fun seeing all of the places that we used to hang out and ride our bikes through. Not to mention sledding down the huge hills and remembering my dad's HUGE garden. Fun times!!


This was the steeple from our old church that we went to. St. Vincent de Paul's Catholic church. They built a new HUGE church, but the retirement community kept the steeple from the old church.


1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

I never knew you lived in Minnesota...isn't fun to go back and look at things from your past! So glad you took the opportunity while you were there!