Saturday, April 18, 2009

Caden Turns 6

April 10th is Caden's birthday. He had been dying for these little frogs from Learning Express. They live in a little plastic container that is its own living environment. It has a snail, bamboo, and living gravel. He was so excited to open it!Here is a cute pic of him opening all of his presents in the morning. His birthday fell on Good Friday this year so it was nice to have the day off!!

My 16 year old niece, Cassie, and my 18 year old nephew, Matthew, were in town for Spring Break from Duluth, MN. It was great to spend time with them and as you can see from the picture, we took them to Strikz to go bowling. The little boy with Caden is his friend, Blake. My other nephew, Brandon, and his sister Emily met us there with my brother. Fun times :)
After bowling, the whole family met at our house and we ate dinner, opened presents, and had cake and ice cream. It was a jam packed day. Happy Birthday Caden!!

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

looks like your sweet boy had a great birthday! love the pictures and I saw those frogs at Learning Express....I thought of Caden when I saw them!

I can't believe he is six! Wow!