Friday, June 27, 2008

My Little Stinker . . .


Caden has not liked the drop off part of VBS this week. On Monday, he threw down his nametag, wouldn't go sit down, wouldn't let go of me, etc. I sat down with him for about two minutes (so that I could get him down) and then I left. His teacher (bless her heart) told me that he was fine about ten minutes after I left. He proceeded to do that at drop off EVERY morning this week EXCEPT for today. Chris went with us since yesterday was his last day of work. It infuriated me that Caden has done this all week as a way of manipulating me and making me feel guilty for leaving him. Ridiculous. Don't expect to see me in any of the drop off pictures on the first day of kindegarten because I will not be there. I will go check on him later in the day . . . benefit of being at their school :)

I saw a funny sign the other day that I wanted to get for my classroom, but didn't b/c it wasn't really appropriate for that. . . but now I am wishing that i had it for somewhere in my house . . . it said, "Spare me the drama".

This picture of Caden has all of his favorite things, binky, baby, lovie. He still sleeps with all of the above except the binky :) Note the frog on his rear end. I guess that I was already starting his love of them and didn't know it :)

No comments: