Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Fun Playdate . . .

Well . . . if my camera hadn't died and Chris's camera didn't have a dead battery I would have some great pictures to put on this post, but no such luck. Holly was in town at her parent's house with Reese and I took the kids with me to meet her. She is a precious little bundle of love. Caden was excited that he got to help feed her and Grace was content to just look. You forget how small they start out and she is just such a little doll. She has a great disposition and it was so fun to get to meet her! It's going to be fun watching her grow up :)

2 comments:

The Herd said...

If I only would learn how to walk my camera upstairs with me when I blog...I'd have more real pictures too!
I am enjoying your songs on your blog.

Alyssa said...

I am glad to know that other people do things like that too! I heard that horrible story about the family in your earlier post... so sad! I am so sorry for the family and for people that knew them and loved them like you and Chris. Have a great summer with your adorable kids :)