Monday, June 16, 2008

Caden's Song . . .

I'm sure that you can tell by the number of entries on my blog that I have a lot of extra time on my hands right now . . . ha!! This picture was taken by Caden of Caden. I laughed out loud at this picture because can't you just see him pointing the camera at his face and taking it?!? I found the song "Fingerprints" by Steven Curtis Chapman. It's really upbeat and tells a great story. I have chosen this to be Caden's song since he could not be left out. The only thing this song is missing is a line about a little boy with a frog in his pocket :)

P.S. Chris thinks his song should be "I See Me" which I also have to agree with . . . Caden wanted me to add Delilah to the list because he knows almost every word to it :)

2 comments:

B.E.A.L. said...

that is such a cute picture....love it!

The Herd said...

Chris just sent me your blog! I love it! I am so glad to find friends who blog!

I just wanted to also say I am so sorry to hear about the Hart family accident. We will be praying for you all and the school kiddos that knew Rebekah