Monday, April 14, 2008

The Biggest Loser: Couples . . .


This show is AWESOME!! Chris and I have become addicted to it. To see the before and after shots of these people is just amazing. We are down to the final four contestants with the finale being tomorrow. I predict that Ali is going to win it all!! I hope that Roger gets to stay and I hope that Mark goes home. . . although as hard as he has worked he probably should have a shot to win.

It's a truly inspirational show that demonstrates how with a lot of hard work and eating healthy you can achieve your goals!! Gotta love reality TV!!

2 comments:

The Christenson's said...

Girl, I love some reality tv!! It's the best! And Biggest Loser is a great one. Doesn't it just make you want to be better??

Holly K said...

You crack me up. As a tv commercial sales rep, I live for viewers like you! Keep on getting addicted to those shows!! :) haha.

I don't watch it but like to see the before and afters at the end.

Makes you think twice about candy and cookies, huh? :)