Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Baby Shower



My dear friend Holly had her baby shower this weekend in Flower Mound. It was so good to see her and it had been too long since I had seen her last. . . You can see that she looks absolutely amazing!! I never looked that good pregnant - she definitely has the glow.

To Holly:

When I saw you walk in the door to the shower I wanted to burst into tears. I know how hard you have tried to get to this point in your life. Three pregnancies and this is your first baby. I am in awe of your strength of character and how you have taken this journey and turned it into a stepping stone in your life rather than the insurmountable mountain that it could have been. This baby girl has an amazing role model in you. I love you dearly and can't wait to see her little face! I also can't wait to hear her name - grrr!! I better be on the call list when you head to the hospital!!

xxoo,
Kristin

1 comment:

Holly K said...

I just read this and started crying. You mean so much to me. All my girlfriends I have sent the photos to today from the shower have started crying and told me so. I appreciate that love & support so much from you all. I still cannot believe we are almost at the end of this journey and will have a BABY finally to meet and welcome and hold. It is still so surreal. Love you girl. Thank you so much. You are part of my heart. Always...
Holly