Monday, March 24, 2008

Days 1 and 2 . . .






Not much to report about day 1. Grace was still sick so Chris stayed with her in the room while Ann, Caden, and I went to eat dinner. After dinner we walked around a bit and then went back to the room for bed. The boat was REALLY rough the first two nights. The captain said that we hit a cold front and it was 45 mph winds with 20 foot waves. People were getting sick all over the place which was really gross. Day 2 we were at sea and the first part of the morning we just hung out around the pool. The pools were closed because the waves were so big that the water was just sloshing from one side to the next. Caden went to Camp Carnival and had a whole lot more fun doing those activities than hanging out with us. Grace was still pretty puny from being sick and she and I just sat out on the deck and read our books. Tuesday was also formal night. We got some great pictures of the family. I'll scan them when I can and add them on the blog. Here are some of the pics from my camera.

4 comments:

Brody said...

Glad you had a great time! Maybe I'll let my parents enjoy it next time when I'm older.

Kellie said...

wow. you guys look great!! i love the family pic. caden looks extra sweet in his blue. your hair looks good too. can't wait to c u tonight!

Stephanie said...

You guys look fabulous!!

Daisy said...

Great photos! :)