Sunday, February 3, 2008

That's my girl!


Grace is such a special little girl. Not only is she cute as a button, but she's just that little girl who wants to be the peacemaker and be friends with everyone. Here are some funny little tidbits about her recently:

1. She has started talking like Miley Cyrus when she is playing Hannah Montana. It's this cross between an East Texas drawl and Valley girl. It's funny.
2. Yesterday when we were in the car she was being silly about seeing a John Deere tractor. She went into a whole monologue with the punch line being not a real deer, but a John Deere. It was very clever.
3. She too smart for her own good. Always questioning me about decisions that I make. She loves to prove me wrong . . . that doesn't happen very often :)
4. Today at the boys' football game she was the ring leader. She had the kids all sitting in a circle with a hat in her hand. I walked over to the kids to see what they were doing and she had the kids taking turns talking and telling each other where they thought the hat came from and what the person looked like that was wearing it. It was very sweet.
5. She's the child who lines all of her stuffed animals up and reads the big books to them holding the book facing them just like her teachers do at school. She wants to be a teacher, but I keep telling her that she's going to need to make more money to take care of me when I get old - ha!
6. She has her own opinions about fashion and she isn't afraid to tell me about it.

That's all I can think about for now - just wanted to brag on my girl. I don't do it nearly enough :)

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Hey Kristin! Your kids are getting WAY too big.. and they are just as beautiful as I remember. I miss you and all of my Bunko friends from Thomas... tell everyone "Hi" for me. I am glad that I can keep up with you in Blogland.

Daisy said...

Grace is a so sweet and such a little smarty!!

Stephanie said...

We are all lucky to have Grace in our lives. What a sweet sweet young lady! Jackson enjoys her leadership skills too!
HUGS,
Steph