Friday, October 12, 2007

HOME AGAIN!!

The kids came home this morning!!!! Their flight was scheduled to land at 10:50am. Glad I checked on it this morning b/c they landed at 10:30am instead. I was able to look through the glass and see them get off the plane. We were all excited to see each other so I'm sure you can imagine all of the hugs and kisses that I got :)

Grace got sick on the plane. She had not been feeling well in the airport in Orlando so she and Memrie went to the bathroom 3 times before they boarded, but Grace didn't get sick. About an hour and 1/2 into the flight she threw up. Memrie was glad that they had a plastic bag ready and the flight attendant was very impressed that Grace hit the bag and nothing else! She also got car sick on Wednesday and wasn't as fortunate with only hitting the bag, but she got a new shirt out of it and they went on about their day.

I was supposed to go to a meeting this afternoon for school, but I decided that I needed to stay with Grace instead. I wasn't sure how her stomach would hold up after lunch, but she seems to be doing okay. The kids are both EXHAUSTED!! They had a great week with their grandparents and their grandparents had almost as much fun (if not more) than the kids did :)

No comments: