Saturday, September 19, 2009

Getting Back to it....

The transition from summer mom to working mom seems like it's been a little rough the last few weeks. We are all having our "days" it seems, but just not on the same one (smile). We have something literally every afternoon of the week. Monday - soccer for Grace, Tuesday - piano, Wednesday - CCD, Thursday - baseball for Caden, and Friday- soccer for Grace again. Then...the games on Saturday and Sunday. It has not left us with a lot of down time, and that has been a huge part of the transition also.

My mental health rests on me getting some time to myself each day...even 5 minutes to go to the bathroom by myself. I also like the time to be when I exercise. I have been making a lot of excuses lately, but this morning Remy and I ran 3.0 miles without stopping and it made me realize that the time for excuses is over. So...cheers to a great school year!

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

Good for you...3 miles is a long way!