Thursday, June 25, 2009

Father's Day


A time of reflection. I'm thankful for my dad and Chris's dad. They are terrific grandparents. I am also so thankful for Chris and the hands on kind of dad that he is. I've always been able to count on him for help with the kids and as a result they absolutely adore him. He is the rock in our family and I am forever grateful for finding him. Love you!!

****my mom was not pictured in any of these because I respected her wishes and didn't photograph her. She took a header into the cement on Friday and had two black eyes, scraped nose, bruised lip, and on and on...she's really lucky that it wasn't worse.



For Father's Day this year we went to the races. My parents, my brother Steve and his girlfriend Liz, and then the kids and me. It was a great time and Chris even won some money :)

No comments: