Sunday, January 18, 2009

Christmas Eve 2008...

Christmas Mass is must in our house. If you've grown up Catholic, you know what I mean. When Grace was little we decided to start going to the 4:30pm Children's mass at Seton. It's so cute because the first part of the mass is the children acting out the manger scene. Precious!! Every year Father Henry plays "Silent Night" on his harmonica and it just never seems like Christmas until we hear him play that tune. Each year Christmas mass seems to mean different things to me. It's such a reflection of the year. I get pretty weepy at all of the songs and being thankful for the many blessings in my life. It's pretty easy to get caught up in the day to day "worries", but overall...my life is good and I have much to be thankful for.


1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

That is AWESOME! You are always so inspiring at how you find things of meaning in everything!