Sunday, December 14, 2008

Survived Camp!!

Woo Hoo!! Last week I went to Collin County Adventure Camp with my 5th graders. I was really dreading going, but we had a great time. The cold weather on Wednesday was not favorable . . . especially sitting in a canoe on the lake when you can't feel your fingers or toes and praying that the 3 kids in the canoe with you stay balanced and don't splash you!! I was very glad to be home and we had a weekend full of Christmas parties. I still have a to do list from you know where to do, but I am looking forward to the last day of school on Friday!!

2 comments:

The Christenson's said...

CAMP! Fun! I'm glad you had a good time...and that you survived. ;)
I don't know about you, but I think cold in a canoe is better than sweating like crazy in May!

B.E.A.L. said...

glad you had fun and that you didn't freeze to death! good luck with your to do list and have a great last week before your break!