Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Where has this month gone?!?


I can't believe that it's Thanksgiving and then Christmas. I have NOT.ONE.PRESENT.PURCHASED!!!! Thank heaven for online shopping!! We've had a crazy last couple of weeks . . . Grace got the worst stomach flu of her life. She was sick literally every 10 minutes and ended up popping blood vessels in her eye because she was so sick. As of right now I'm home with Caden and he also has the stomach flu. Poor little baby.

We were supposed to go to the ranch for Thanksgiving, but that fell through yesterday. One of my dad and Chris's hunting buddies passed away down at the ranch yesterday. The funeral will be some time this week so I know that we will be attending that one. Richard used to teach with Phil and one was one of the hunters that I've know for as long as I can remember. He will be missed. There are only two of the original hunters left on the lease now. Very sad.

3 comments:

B.E.A.L. said...

Your poor babies and their poor momma! I hope they get to feeling better soon and I am sorry to hear about the "original" ranchers passing.

Stephanie said...

Prayers and hugs to you guys!! Hope your household bounces back soon! xoxo Steph

Daisy said...

Hey girl, hope things get better for you guys before the Thanksgiving Feast tomorrow. Love ya!