Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!

Steve and Liz
Tom and Char
Mom and Dad
Chris and Me
Mike
The Whole Group
My mom had a milestone birthday on the 14th. We had a great weekend with family, fun, and cake! Ann came in town to celebrate with us and so did my oldest brother Tom and his wife Char. We had a room on Saturday night at Brio Italian Restaurant where we all ate dinner and celebrated her birthday - adults only. Unfortunately Emily started running a fever and Amy was not able to attend. We missed her! My mom is such a special person to me and I'm so thankful for her love and support. One lesson I have learned this month is that no matter how old you are . . . when things go wrong or are difficult - you just want your mom! Somehow they always have the magic to make it all better :)

No comments: