Monday, August 4, 2008

Another Caden Story . . .

I have been doing a lot of back to school shopping for the kids. It's so hard to walk into the stores and buy jeans, long sleeve shirts, etc. when it's 105 degrees outside, but they both have outgrown their clothes during the last 3 months of summer. At GapKids I saw a bunch of little boy boxers. Some were the regular boxers and some were the tightywhities but with legs. . . you know what I'm talking about. So, I decided to get some of both kinds and see if Caden likes them. Well he loves them because he is wearing the same kind as dad and his cousin Brandon (he's Grace's age). So last night he is brushing his teeth wearing his new boxers and he notices something.

"Hey, Mom. What's this hole for?"

So I explain to him how that hole in the underwear works . . . I still have imprinted on my heart the giggle that followed when I told him AND the complete face smile with both dimples as he tried "the hole" out.

4 comments:

The Christenson's said...

hehehehe...that is TOO funny!!

B.E.A.L. said...

I love that kid...he is so funny! and you tell his stories in such a great way that i can totally picture him saying/doing whatever it is!

Sarah said...

hehe...I love boys!

Daisy said...

that's funny stuff...