Thursday, July 10, 2008

Never Ceases to Amaze Me . . .

I'm in the kitchen on the laptop and I hear Caden in his bedroom do one of those deep belly laughs. Here's how the rest of the dialog went:

Caden: "Grace is coming to tell on me." (smart to beat her to me)

Grace: "Caden drew an inappropriate picture on his board." (Ha)

Kristin: "Caden, What did you draw?"

Caden: " A duck"

Grace: " A duck that was pooping"

Caden: "I'll go sit in time out now." (smart boy)

He's such a boy . . . all about the potty talk right now -I don't understand how that's so funny. It was really hard to keep a straight face as he was sending himself to timeout :)

4 comments:

The Herd said...

That's so funny! What a girl thing to say "inappropriate picture"...the reality of the picture is not what I expected from the words! Love the pics of the ranch!
Karen

Daisy said...

that's funny stuff. I want to see the picture...sorry, couldn't resist! J/K

The Christenson's said...

That it a hoot!! Love it!

B.E.A.L. said...

too hilarious...i love it!