Saturday, June 7, 2008

New Picture Frame. . .


I found this frame and just loved what it said :)"Then we sat on the edge of the earth, with our feet dangling over the side and marveled that we had found each other."

I love the frames with the words on them. I had not ever seen this saying and it tugged on my heart. My parents celebrated their 48th wedding anniversary on Wednesday, June 4th. That's a long time to be together!! What a great example they have set for us and I hope that Chris and I are fortunate enough to have that many years together also!

2 comments:

B.E.A.L. said...

this is a very cool frame...where did you find it?

Kristin said...

I found it at a craft show at the Plano Center not too long ago. They also had a bunch of signs. I almost bought one that said "Spare me the drama" for my classroom, but I thought not everyone might think it's as funny as I do :)