Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Really?!?

This week has just been kind of surreal. Going to school AFTER Memorial day?!? Who does that?!? The kids at school are all ready to be done, the teachers are all ready to be done . . . nothing productive going on right now :)

We had a great long weekend. We were busy every night, and of course we didn't have one single picture taken. Figures. We went to the horse races with some friends on Friday night, to my brother's house in Flower Mound on Saturday night, to Kevin's sister's wedding on Sunday night, and then to the Tucker's house on Monday. My house looks like it blew up with laundry, dirt, etc. b/c I haven't been home long enough to get it clean. Where is that cleaning lady when you need her? Oh right, it's me.

I am looking forward to summer and sleeping in. Caden has been waking up about 10:30ish in the morning right now. With the long weekend the kids weren't in bed one night before 10pm . . .most closer to midnight and he proved to be a great sleeper. Grace too. I am so glad that my kids are at the age that they are. It was AMAZING to sleep in on Saturday morning and not have little fingers poking you in the face :)

2 comments:

The Christenson's said...

Yvonne told me about the statue too. I need to do it, especially now that I've been told by 2 people! :)
Girl, we are down to 2 1/2 days!!

Brody said...

What's it like to sleep past 8 am?