Monday, February 25, 2008

Another Year Older . . .

1) It's not as easy to eat whatever you want and still fit in your jeans. . . I've gained 8 pounds since Thanksgiving. . . Day 1 back on weight watchers is almost done and I'm starving!!!

2) You don't recover from a night drinking with friends as quickly . . . stayed in bed most of Sunday - I need my sleep and have a hard time pulling the 2am bedtime.

3) I'm "that" shopper in Hollister and Abercrombie that wants the music turned down and the lights turned up - oh! and can you stop talking to your buddy long enough to give me some customer service?!?

4) I'm a whole lot more comfortable in my own skin . . . What you see is what you get. I'm so blessed to have so many things in my life to be thankful for.

Just a couple of things on my mind and thought that I would share. We had a great weekend and the homemade birthday cards from the kids were the best :)

1 comment:

Daisy said...

You are cracking me up! I agree with your Abercrombie comment...Holy Cow, their music is SO LOUD and it IS dark in there. Ahh!!