Thursday, January 24, 2008

The things that come out of this child's mouth . . .

"Mom, why are you so bossy all the time?" Really?!? Me? Bossy? I can't even imagine. I don't know what it is about this week, but my children are on my ever last grating nerve. I love them dearly, but it just seems like they are pushing all of the right buttons and it is putting me over the edge. Some days it is harder than others to take a step back and be the adult. I hate that I let them get to me, but when it's a he/said she/said going on I tend to not always keep my cool. It drives me insane. Grace is really testing the waters. I know it's because I expect a lot from her since she is the oldest and knows better.

I am thoroughly enjoying my quiet time right now and praying that Caden isn't hanging more stuffed animals from his bunk bed. Maybe what I really need is some more chocolate and a huge fat glass of wine.

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Hey girl, you are cracking me up!!....the chocolate and glass of wine sounds like a great solution!! :)

B.E.A.L. said...

chocolate and wine make everything better! have some for me too :)

Brody said...

I think that my daddy has asked mommy why she was so bossy too!