Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

My friend Holly posted on her blog some things that I might not know about her so that in 2008, those things will be known. I decided to do the same thing :)

1. I am a Native Texan - born at Presbyterian Dallas.
2. I am petrified of snakes.
3. I read all the time. I keep a book with me during doctor's appointments, in my car for carpool pickup, and in my school bag. I read probably 5 books or more a month.
4. I hate talking on the phone and most importantly I HATE calling people back that I don't know. It makes me nervous and I start stuttering.
5. I have a true addiction to shoes and purses. The other day I was looking at this Louis Vuitton that I have been drooling over and it actually crossed my mind that $800 wasn't that much for a purse.
6. I am a very impatient driver. I tend to yell (to myself) at people that don't do what I think they should.
7. I have a serious weakness for chocolate and wine. I also could probably give you a critique of every restraunt's chicken salad within a 50 mile radius.
8. I don't like to be too cold or too hot.
9. I leave my shoes all over the house.
10. I HATE to do laundry. I don't mind the putting the clothes in the washer and dryer part, it's the folding and putting away that I really don't like to do.

Okay, that's enough for now. I hope that you guys are all enjoying 2008. It's been nice to relax and run around with the kids. We go back to school on the 7th. Actually, the kids and Chris all go back to school on the 7th. I am looking forward to everyone starting back and me having a few moments to myself!

3 comments:

Holly K said...

that is crazy about you reading 5 books a month! I am usually reading 3 or 4 at a time and spread them all out. I will have to start carrying them with me. Good idea. :)

I also cracked up at your purse comment. That has happened to me. But Trace always says "think about all the other things you could buy...like groceries and good bottles of wine"

The shoes and talking on the phone part makes me laugh b/c we are peas in a pod. I hate talking on the phone mostly b/c I do all day for work. Trace and I usually have about 8 pair of shoes combined scattered across the house. Too funny. Take care!! good luck back at school. Love you..H

Brody said...

For an avid shoe lover you sure don't take care of them!

B.E.A.L. said...

What a neat idea...you are such a good blogger! I hope to one day be a "blogger pro".

You reading 5 books is very impressive my friend! Enjoy your days off :)