Sunday, September 23, 2007

VISIT TO THE DENTIST

Okay, everyone hates to go to the dentist. Maybe hate might be too strong of a word, but maybe not for some. I have been dreading the dentist appointment for Caden. Grace has done fine with it, but for some reason I had in my mind that this was not going to be the same sort of experience that I had with Grace. I had visions of him pulling the dentist's hand out of his mouth or worse - possibly biting to get out of the situation. You name any type of "worst case scenario" and I envisioned it. Of course he proved me wrong - again! He did great. He let them scrape his teeth, polish them, and do the flouride treatment like it was candy. I had him call Chris and tell him what a good job he did and his response to Chris was, "Daddy! I have brand new teeth!" We all got a good laugh out of that one :)

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Way to go Caden...such a big boy! :)

Stephanie said...

Go Caden!!! Show us your pearly whites!! :)

Brody said...

I just got some brand new teeth, too- five of them!