Tuesday, August 14, 2007

X-RAYS AGAIN!!!!

Caden started limping on his right leg yesterday. He woke up crying and not putting any weight on it. I kept thinking - whatever - he'll be fine. Not so. He limped all day yesterday and last night Chris pointed out to me that his right knee was swollen. All I kept thinking is . . . this is my life and I pray that he is okay :)

I made an appointment this morning with his doctor. I wasn't sure whether to go straight to the orthopedic or to go to his primary care physician. He had sinus issues also and I had a bunch of forms that I had to get signed for his preschool, so the PCP won out. Of course he's out of town this week, so we saw the nurse practictioner. She told caden that he won himself an x-ray. I came very close to asking the lady at Medical Center of Plano if she had a frequent flyer program. I think that we would qualify . . . X-ray came back fine. We are supposed to give him motrin 3x a day for the next two days. If he is not better by Thursday, I am supposed to take him to the orthopedic. Maybe they have a frequent flyer program too . . . I'll keep you guys updated. In the mean time please pray that Caden's knee is fine :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hey girl~ Just please keep good records for me! Jackson seems to be following in Caden's footsteps so I will need an expert opinion soon! :) xoxo Steph